Saturday, September 1, 2012

new beginnings

The first day of school is always filled with so many emotions! You're happy to see everyone, sad to leave home, anxious to see who your new teachers are, and nervous about what the work load will be like. For such a big day the perfect outfit is needed. Since I go to school in DC it is still unbearably hot! I needed an outfit that was cute, but wouldn't be too hot walking around campus all day. Especially since my dorm is on the opposite side of campus from where all my classes are.

There is definitely a mixture of what people at my school wear to class. Some dress up all the time, others wear sweatpants everyday. I usually dress up for class just because it makes me feel good about myself and if I didn't I would probably fall asleep in class. I won't lie there have definitely been days where I stayed up all night studying for a test and just wore norts and a tshirt to class, but that doesn't happen very often.

I started classes this Monday, so this post is a little delayed, but in the end this is what I chose. Cute, comfortable, and easy to wear for a long day of classes.



What are you wearing for the first day of classes?

xoxo

p.s. I will be posting a DIY on how to make the skirt I made later on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment