Monday, September 24, 2012

oreo peanut butter brownies

While I am at school I don't have as much time as I would like to bake. Baking is such a stress reliever for me, so I try to make it a point to bake once a week. Plus everyone loves it when it smells like baked goods throughout the whole dorm. I end classes at noon on Fridays, so that has been designated as my baking day.

So, every week I go through my pinterest and try a new recipe. This week I made Oreo Peanut Butter Brownies. They were so easy, but sooooo good. Everyone LOVED them!

I changed the recipe slightly and used double stuffed oreos instead of regular ones (you can't go wrong with more filling). All you do is take an oreo spread some peanut butter on it, place another oreo on top, put a little more peanut butter then pour the brownie batter on top of the oreos in a cupcake pan.

My favorite part was that they were already in individual servings; I hate cutting up desserts to serve them.


There were more but it was hard to get a picture before everyone ate them! 

Have you tried baking these before? Do you have any recipes I should try?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment