Sunday, September 16, 2012

lilly iphone case

I honestly don't think I could survive without my iPhone. It literally has my life on it; that and my agenda (both lilly of course). I always see super cute iPhone cases but I never want to spend the money on them. Recently I finally just decided to order a new case. I had been looking at the new cases with the slot in the back for credit cards and money, and after a very stressful day of classes I finally purchased this Lilly Pulitzer one:

I was so excited when it came it! I have had it on ever since and I don't think I will ever change cases. Except for maybe when new patterns come out. It is so convenient to have my student ID on my phone so that I don't have to go into my wallet to swipe into my dorm. I also keep my Starbucks gold card in the slot (always necessary). Plus the little alligators are adorable! I'm so glad I finally found an iPhone case that works for me. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment