Tuesday, September 4, 2012

first day

Today is my first day of classes, and, while I technically have class right now, I am writing my "First Day of School" post... My professor never showed up to my 9 am class! In lieu of getting back in bed at 9:37, I thought that I would use my early start to finish my to-do list. (Yes, 5 minutes into school and I already have a list.) First on my list is to post my first day of school outfit, the pictures for which I took this morning. at 8:30. in a dark room.
Top: St. John's (vintage) | Shorts: J.Crew (old color) | Belt: American Eagle (old) | Shoes: Jack Rogers

I also wore a big grey sweater because it was chilly out this morning, and my Vineyard Vines tote carried an umbrella just in case it rained again.

I hope everyone had a great first day back at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment