Saturday, August 11, 2012

my school essentials

Although I don't want the summer to end I absolutely LOVE school supplies! This time of year is definitely when my inner nerd comes out. I have found my favorite schools supplies so I usually get the same items every year.

Every year before I go back to school I buy a new agenda. Agendas are probably my favorite back to school purchase because I love organizing. I have been using Lilly agendas since high school and I don't think I will ever change. They have the cutest patterns, and writing in it always brightens my day. I was super excited this year when they came out with the soft cover agenda since it is so much easier to fit in my bag.

this is the one i got this year :)

One thing I'm really excited about for this school year is that I bought most of my textbooks as eBooks. Being a biology major I have a ton of books and last semester it was very hard to go anywhere without a bunch of heavy books. Amazon is my favorite place to buy ebooks and the kindle app is so easy to use!


My notes have to be pretty and what better way than to use Lilly highlighters of course! I found these new ones that are a pen and a highlighter perfect. 

I am a science major, but I am probably one of the girliest ones. I always get tons of compliments when I pull my pink calculator out in chemistry class.
One of my biggest pet peeves is that I hate my handwriting. These pens write so nicley; my pencil case is always stocked with them.

To finish my list I couldn't live without my LL.bean backpack (in navy with a monogram of course). Backpacks are not the most fashionable, but when I have to carry a bunch of books, notebooks, and a my macbook it is definitely a must. 

No comments:

Post a Comment