Thursday, August 16, 2012

warby parker

Fun fact: I have awful eyesight. I have worn glasses since first grade, and I have worn contacts since eighth grade. As much as I love the freedom of contacts, I have been warned countless times that I need to let my eyes "breathe" or my prescription will continue to worsen. In high school, wearing glasses was considered uncool, so I always wore my contacts. But at my college, wearing glasses seems more effortless and academic, and when I am spending eleven hours in the library staring at a book and/or computer screen, glasses are definitely the way to go.

I have a beautiful pair of black glasses that look chic and grown up, but I wanted a pair that were more trendy and, dare I say, nerdy looking. Warby Parker has an awesome selection of plastic frames, and they let you try on five pairs at home for free!


I tried on these five pairs of glasses. Which ones do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment