Friday, August 17, 2012

diy: lilly binders

I go back to school in less than a week now, so it is definitely crunch time to get everything ready before I hop on my flight to DC! Of course I wanted to have the cutest school supplies. So, when I saw directions on how to make Lilly inserts for binders I knew I had to make them. I was also hoping it wouldn't make studying so bad!

The instructions were from The Pink and Green Prep Blog and they were so easy to follow. It probably took me 15 minutes to make 4 of them for myself.

I found these (perfect) pink binders from Office Max (buy 2 get one free), but you could do any color really.


Then I just followed the instructions! I googled different Lilly backgrounds and picked out my favorites. That was the hardest part because there are so many cute ones!!!
Then I just picked a cute girly font and matched the color to the background. All you have to do after that is take a screen shot of your text, and then past it onto the Lilly background. Then print. Simple as that; The Pink and Green Prep explains it more in detail and shows pictures too. 

Here's how mine came out! I cannot wait to use them when I start classes in almost a week!!!


Has anyone else tried this project? If so, which backgrounds did you choose?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment