Tuesday, August 21, 2012

lilly sale

LILLY SUMMER SALE!

If any of you are as big of Lilly Pulitzer fans as I am you should be so excited for the Lilly summer sale!!! It starts today August 21 at 9am and ends the 23rd at midnight!

I got the email a few days ago, and I have been anxiously waiting to see what they will have on sale this year. I love lilly in general but when it's on sale it's even better! Plus there is even free shipping. Paying for shipping is one of my biggest pet peeves.

These are some of my lilly favs right now:


I absolutely love everything about this dress. It's navy and white (classic). The style is so flattering, and the detailing is just so cute!


I think that this would be such a fun dress to wear. I mean who doesn't love whales??? And the little bows on the bottom are just the perfect touch. 

This belt would go with so many outfits. I also love anything with a bow on it haha! They have this belt in so many colors it is hard to choose. 

Can't wait to see what is on the sale! Let me know if you get anything good :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment