Friday, September 7, 2012

running

Running is one of my least favorite activities. I danced throughout elementary school and high school, so I prefer choreographed pilates or yoga (I actually love step pilates!). But since I was only home for about a month this summer, I didn't want to buy a membership for exercise classes at a local studio. As a result, I've taken up running. I found an awesome app that trains your runs by alternating jogging and walking. Couch-To-5K also tracks your routes, distance, and pace. It's an awesome trainer, and alternating running and walking keeps me from getting bored on runs.

Because I've started a new workout routine, I obviously needed new workout clothes! I found great inexpensive shorts and tank tops at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. But I went into Lululemon while I was on vacation, and, despite the price, I loved all of their clothes. Here are some of my favorites:



The pants have a small pocket in the back for your key!

What is your favorite workout routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment